"The voice of life in me cannot reach the ears of life in you.
But let us talk that we may not feel lonely" -Khalil Gibran






Apr 1, 2018

Lisbeth Salander

I don't think I saw you smile ever
Unless they mistook the endurable smirk of yours
The best of peace I saw in you was not when you were set free
But as you took the first bite of pizza on the hospital bed

A survivor fighting back, that's not you
A victim seeking revenge, that's not you
A rebel breaking rules, that's not you
A lonely soul seeking love, that's not you

Thoughts and actions without social constraints
Never seeking acknowledgement, never offended, never pleased
Oh Lisbeth, how I wish I could even fare close

For all your  evading thoughts, actions and mind
For all the tangled characters you are within
For all the nonconforming righteousness you are
I am obsessed with you, like never before!




No comments: